Through training and encouragement our crews learn that they can and will be role models for others with intellectual challenges.
At Ablevision Ireland we believe in the talent and power of our production crews to produce inspirational work that informs and enriches society as a whole.
In the past two years some of our work has been highlighted
- On Nationwide at RTE
- On Morning Edition on RTE
- We have had 3 x30 minute documentaries on Sky TV
- We have produced one short film which was shortlisted for the Oska Bright film festival in Brighton
- We have a film entered in film festivals in US and Australia
- We completed a film with a group from the Peace Wall in Belfast called A Crack in Everything which showed in the Belfast International mainstream Film Festival. It is currently on display with Sprout Films in New York
Ablevision is finalising plans for its third International Film Festival in Drogheda with entries coming from US, UK, South America and Ethiopia and Ireland.
Ablevision winners 2016 Dreamtime Killkenny